Touch your toes with NO stretching!
Sep 06, 2020
Early morning stiffness gone in under a min. No stretching!
I’ve always had “tight” hamstrings.
It wasn’t until I discovered ABM® and STOPPED stretching that I could touch my toes for the first time in my 40+ yr life.
Change in under 1 min.
No stretching. No pain.
Just simple curious exploration of movement.
Gentle reminders to my brain…
- that it can move in this way…
- and move in that way and…
- it can reorganize itself to move with more ease, less pain and more efficiency.
Brains for the early morning win!
Give it try and let me know what changes you notice!
- In standing, reach for toes as far as comfortable.
- Get on floor (or can be done sitting in a chair!)
- Run both hands down one leg at a time, find the way that is most comfortable for you.
- Bring one foot closer to your chest, reaching with your hands. Keep it comfortable.
- Come to stand again. Reach for toes.
- What differences do you notice?
WATCH NOW >
3 STEPS TO REDUCE SPASTICITY WITHOUT STRETCHING
FREE WORKSHOP FOR PARENTS
Access your child's brain to create change through slow, gentle movements