The MindfullMovement Program
Finally, an exercise program as gentle and respectful as your parenting style.
Help your child with developmental delays improve balance, coordination and reach their potential.
Guided videos with gentle exercises to reduce spasticity, increase balance and coordination and reach new milestones for parents with kids with...
Developmental Delays, Cerebral Palsy, Genetic Disorders, Autism, Brain Injuries
WHAT'S INCLUDED INSIDE THE MINDFULLMOVEMENT PROGRAM:
6 Sections with all the gentle exercises to help your child move through each milestone
- The exact exercises your child's brain needs for better head control
- Instead of focussing on neck muscle strength, learn the exercises to help your child's brain organize their WHOLE body (which will help build the foundation for their next milestones)
- The exercises your child needs before they can roll over on their own
- The 2 Ways to Roll Over and how to help your child learn both
- How the Pelvis and the Head help with rolling and exactly what exercises to explore
- The exercises your child needs before they bear weight through their arms and legs.
- The brain learns how to Bearing Weight waaaaay before we can sit or stand on their own.
- Often our kids are just missing some pieces of experience in earlier stages, that we can fill in through these gentle exercises.
- The exercises your child needs before they can Army Crawl.
- Our brain learns how to move our bodies forward through gravity, long before we have enough skills to stand upright.
- Explore these simple exercises to start filling in the gaps for your child's brain to propel themselves forward.
- The exercises your child needs before they can independently sit.
Sitting is more than just one position. Help your child learn how to transition into and out of sitting on their own.
- Bonus live Zoom Classes this month (April 2022) all about Independent Sitting!
Learning to Stand
- Exercises to help your child improve balance and coordination in standing
- Standing isn't just having a strong core, it's about our brains organizing our whole body in standing.
PLUS 4 BONUSES!
BONUS #1: Reduce Spasticity without Stretching Program
Step-by-step videos showing you how to reduce spasticity by accessing your child's brain.
You'll know exactly how to support your child's brain (instead of fighting against it) and then add in the right type of gentle variation that your child's brain needs to reorganize their movement patterns for LESS spasticity and more ease and coordination.
Guided videos and exclusive demos to reduce spasticity in the hands/arms AND legs/feet.
BONUS #2: 3 STEPS TO YOUR CHILD'S SELF AGENCY
Tap into your child's SELF motivation and desire to explore their OWN movements. Using these 3 simple steps you will be able to create a learning moment out of ANY activity that you do with your child so they become LIFELONG learners and continue to reach their next milestone and their next.
BONUS #3: Facebook Community
A supportive community of parents, just like yourself, are waiting inside our private facebook group just for members of the Movement Program. Ask questions, share your wins and connect with other families.
“It’s like having an Anat Baniel Method® Practitioner in your back pocket, you can pull out at any time.”
“Just the FB group with the bonus tips and community are worth the cost of the program.”
BONUS #4: Live Zoom Classes
Along with the training, you'll also receive invitations to live group Zoom Classes to ask me questions and connect with other parents just like yourself.
All replays are inside the program for you to watch on demand.
FINALLY, A GENTLE, RESPECTFUL,
HOME EXERCISE PROGRAM
FOR CHILDREN WITH DEVELOPMENTAL DELAYS
- STEP 1 - Head Control (Valued at $297)
- STEP 2 - Rolling Over (Valued at $297)
- STEP 3 - Bearing Weight (Valued at $297)
- STEP 3 - Army Crawling (Valued at $297)
- STEP 5 - Sitting (Valued at $397)
- STEP 6 - Foundations of Standing (and Better Balance) (Valued at $297)
- BONUS 1 - Over 100 Movement Variations to fill in the gaps your child's brain needs to reach their next milestone (Valued at $2000)
- BONUS 2 - Reduce Spasticity without Stretching Program (Valued at $197)
- BONUS 3 - Your Child's Self Agency (Valued at $197)
- BONUS 3 - Facebook Group (PRICELESS!)
- BONUS 4 - Free invite to all Live Zoom Classes (PRICELESS)
Total Value = $4276
GET STARTED FOR ONLY $129/MONTH
What other parents are saying...
Meet Rea, a mom living Greece, unable to see any practitioners in person.
In just 4 short months of joining the MindfullMovement Program and following the videos when it fits into her day, she's seen incredible changes in her son.
Imagine exploring brain-based movements with your child from the comfort of your own home.
How would you feel knowing that your home movement therapy will never hurt or scare your child, instead empower and engage them?
What would the future look like knowing that you have the skills to access the potential of your child's brain?
This is what the MindfullMovement Program can do for you...
WORK WITH YOUR CHILD'S BRAIN...
NOT AGAINST IT
Simple, gentle movements you can do right at home in only minutes per day.
YOU can help your child rewire their brain to improve balance, coordination and help them reach their potential.
Hi I'm Jen!
I help parents access the remarkable potential of their child's brain through movement, so that they can reach their next milestone.
I'm a mom of three (one with a rare genetic disorder) and these are the simple movements I wish I’d known how to do when she was first diagnosed.
Before I knew about Brain-Based Movements, we were given a LOT of repetitive exercises that were time consuming, my daughter didn't like and we just weren't seeing results.
Once I understood that movement is organized by the brain and started changing a few simple, everyday movements, my daughter started changing. We began to notice: better balance, less back-arching, better sleep, and more emotional regulation.
This all helped her to build on what she was able to do, to reach her next milestones again and again.
Come explore movement right at home, while helping your child reach their potential!